Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 12


Lord ! You are so worthy !!! I want to thank you and magnify your Holy Name. I love You above all. I am learning to trust you with my life again. I really need you in my life and marvel at your work in my life. Lord pour into me I am open to you. This fast has been the best thing ever for me right now where I am in my life. Lord you always know what I need and provide.

Lord I continue to seek your help in helping me follow through with important tasks in my life. I thank you for providing me with people to assist me the biggest task "The basement". Lord it is clean and in order. Thank you Lord. We are now ready to move to the next level !!! Lord give all that enter a special annointing.

Lord I am standing up and committed to this fast. Here it is Day 12 and I am still moving forward. I do still grave sugary drinks "PEPSI" but I move past it. It is not the end of the world it is only a drink, I am finding healthy substitutes. I want to continue in this healthy way of living, filling myself up with healthy wholesome foods and filling me up spiritually with your Holy Spirit.

I want to say a special prayer for my mother, Lord bless her and give her comfort and Peace that surpassing all understanding. Lord bless the Hammond family as they prepare for their mother's homegoing. Bless me as I enter into next week and face the young men that killed my son. Lord give me strength !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment