Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 34


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meeeee, Happy Birthday to me!

I want to thank the Lord for allowing me to be here another for another birthday. God you are so good to me. Lord you created me and all this earth and I give you honor and praise. You are my Father and I want to be obedient to your word. I want to live the life you gifted me being obedient to your will. Lord I recognize you are everything !! Thank you!

This morning I got up happy, happy, happy ! I did not have any plans for today. But I knew my grandson would be arriving within the hour. So I got my prayer in and made my veggie/fruit juice. Jayden, my mother, my daughter and I spent the morning together. It was so peaceful and relaxing. We just hung out and enjoyed each other's company. My friends started calling and texting bright and early. It is nice to be remembered. I was invited to lunch by my friends/business partners. We went to Liquid Planet because the menu meets our fasting dietary needs. We had good conversation and ate really good foods.

After that me and a friend went to the grocery store and got in our healthy foods. We continue to encourage one another during this fasting period. Praise God !!! God really blessed me with wonderful family and friends. While at the grocery store I picked up some Passion tea, I love it. I also got Euclid Beach Popcorn, and a Kashi and Uncle Sam cereal which I will mix together, and I got almonds to add with it. I will use my Almond Breeze rice milk. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment