Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 26





Ephesians 5:15 encourages us to 'be very careful how you live, making the most of your time.' Each and every one of us is going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith..

Lord I wake up this morning with my mind set to do Your will. We are expecting nice weather today. For this I praise God, the sun is shining brightly throughout my house. I am expecting God to bless and strengthen me today. God covers and loves me and I believe this. God I give You all the glory, because I know it is You that has brought me through. Lord continue to bless my mother and thank You for giving her comfort. Bless my family and friends and pour into all of us as we pray and support one another.

SUSHI - OK, I spent my lunch hour at Mile's Market selecting various fruits and veggies for my morning juicing. As I was leaving I saw the most beautiful display of various Sushi. There was a chef there to answer questions. I told him I was vegan and it pointed out a Sushi with brown rice, mushroom, carrots, avocado, cucumber and fresh ginger. He answered all my questions assuring me there was no seafood in my Sushi. He told me it was made fresh daily and to eat it today because tomorrow it would be strong. I have been missing out on the most delicious delicacy. I LOVEDDDDDD it, I absolutely LOVEDDDDDD it. The Lord is really opening me up to adventure out and try new things that I have turned my nose up to. I highly recommend sushi to everyone reading this if you have not already done so. I will be visiting Miles Market more often.

After work I went to Simply Chic Salon (photographed above) and had a wonderful pedicure and manicure. It was relaxing and I felt pampered.

I attended Friday Xpressions with my buddy Stephanie and it was a real blessing. The environment was comfortable and appropriate. The various artist stepped up to the stage and gave God the glory. We were able to worship and praise God. The mix of artist was nice. Deacon Myron lead us in worship and we had CHURCH up in Arabica. Liza allowed God to use her and she SANG her heart out, I could go on, everything was wonderful.

After I got home my mom's condition had not gotten any worse but it was not better. She still was not eating and she was weak. I called 911 and she was taken back to the Cleveland Cleveland. Lord continue to do Your will in her life. It is difficult for me to watch my mom suffer, God give me what I need to get through this. To God be the Glory !d

Ephesians 5:15 encourages us to 'be very careful how you live, making the most of your time.' Each and every one of us is going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith..







No comments:

Post a Comment