Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 16


"Precious Lord take my hand and lead me on" Lord I am looking to you for guidance, and wisdom. Lord I need strength to carry on.

Today has been a real blessing !!! I am grateful to God for surrounding me with caring friends. Lord you are amazing !!! As each day goes by I feel stronger, I enjoy your presence Lord, stay with me !!! Thank you Lord !! As I go through Lord be with me. 'I count it all joy". I missed my joy :)
I read the first chapter of James which is my favorite this morning. I needed to read it again.
Today I started off my morning with a bowl of oatmeal. I loved it as a child and I continue to LOVE oatmeal. I loved it more when I could put butter, cream and sugar in it :) But it still remains good. Oatmeal takes me back my mom making us breakfast, it was also my grandmother's breakfast of choice every morning.
For lunch I had two vegan burittos, they were good, (ok, not real good) :) I continue to have fruits as snacks and will include lemon juice in my water today. I am improving my water intake gradually. My multivitamins are kicking in.

A month from today I go to see Latoya H. I am praying for sunshine and relaxation. This is a much needed vacation and it will be shared with good friends. I have lined up a responsible nursing assistant to care for my mom.
Praise God !!! I love you Lord !!!
Resource : Really Nice meal plans - I see some interesting combinations of healthy foods !! I will update.
clevelanddotcom
Want to go vegan? Online program helps newcomers get started with tips, menus: The 21-day program offers celebrity... http://bit.ly/b8fGUu

No comments:

Post a Comment